We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Application and Features:
Type BM, BH, slurry pumps are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps.They are designed for the handling highly abrasive, high density slurries in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc.The pumps of this type also may be installed in multistage series.
The frame plates for the type BM, BH pumps have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners.The impellers are made of wear-resistant metal or rubber.
The shaft seals for type BM, BH, pumps may be adoptable of gland seal or expeller seal.The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
Brief Introcustion to Pump Type Selection:
Refering to the performance curves of the pump the selected capacity range should be as follows:
Pump Type BM, BH: 40-80% for higher density, EPT abrasive slurries
40-80% for medium density, medium abrasive slurries
40-120% for lower density, lower abrasive slurries
1.Replaceable wear-resistant metal or rubber liners and impellers, long service life time.
2. Easy to adjust the space between impeller and front liner and can be removed completely when maintaining.
3.Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
4. Seal types: packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
5. Discharge direction can be installed at intervals of 45 degrees as request and oriented to any eight positions to suit applications.
6. Drive types: V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency conversion drive devices.
7. Wide application, good NPSH and high efficiency. The series pump can be installed in multistage to meet the delivery for long distance.
1. Double casings design ceramic slip pump 6 inch, wide passage for solids;
2. Bearing assembly & frame: Both standard & high capacity typies available. A large diameter shaft with a short overhang minimizes deflection and vibration. Heavy duty roller bearing are housed in a removable bearing cartridge. Pump body is fastened with the frame by minimum bolts. Impeller adjustment is provided in a convenient position below the bearing assembly.
3. Impeller & liner material: high chrome white iron, rubber, etc.
4. High efficiency impeller available: up to 86.5% for certain type
5. Interchangeable wet parts material: High chrome alloy metal: PH: 5-12; natural rubber: PH: 4-12;
6. Shaft seal: Packing seal, centrifugal seal, mechanical seal;
7. Discharge branch: 8 positions in each 45°;
8. Driving type: V-belt, flexible coupling, gearbox, hydraulic coupler
|Type||Allowable Mating Max.Power (kw)||Clear Water Performance||Impeller|
|Capacity Q||Head H|
|Max EFF η(%)||NPSH)|
|No of Vanes||Impel Dia(mm)|
|(m 3 /h)||(L/S)|
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.