We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
DC Mini Magnetic Drive Gear Pump (DC brushless motor, outside controller)
1. Using magnetic coupling drive without leakage, 316 L stainless steel shell, PEEK materials gear, PTFE sealing materials, use brushless DC motor combination with smaller size, with built-in limit pressure valve, the flow rate can be realized without steps.
2. Pump can be used in the -0.1 Map20Map closed systems, the rated output pressure is 0.3 Mpa (medium: Water), the maximum output pressure is 1.4 Mpa, output flow rate with 50~3500 ml / min.
3. Widely used in hemodialysis machines, printing machine, pictorial machine, medicine, chemicals, water treatment, printing, cleaning, packaging, filling machines, food processing, and other areas of liquid delivery, particularly suitable for printing machine, pictorial machine, barcode machine.
1. Altitude: ≤ 2500 M
2. Humidity environment: ≤ 85%
3. Fluid viscosity: 0 ~ 3000 CPS
4. Ambient temperature: -10 ~ 50 ° C
5. Fluid temperature: -10 ° C≤ T ≤ 100 ° C (except for the freezing)
6. Working way: Continuous working
7. Apply the media of: Acid and alkali, salt, organic solvents, oils.
8. Lifetime above 8000hours
Note: MG204XK “04” means the gear of the pump with the height of 4mm, “09” means 9mm, “13” means 13mm
OEM and ODM service are avaiable under your request.
The specifications only for reference, for details, please contact with us!
|Model||Max Head Pressure (Bar)||Max Flow scope (ml/Min)||Power (W)||Voltage (V)||Inlet/Outlet Diameter||ml/rpm (reference 3000RPM)|
|Note: 1. “04” means the gear with the height of 4mm, “09” means 9mm, “13” means 13mm .|
|2. if needed : “L” limited pressure valve, ” R ” non return valve , please specially specify in advance.|
|3. “XK” PEEK gear, “YT” Alloy gear, if the liquid contain rigid particles,such as pigment ink,recommend use YT gear.|
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.