Center High Quality Price Ratio thrust rod A61.03.000 MTZ

Center  High Quality Price Ratio thrust rod A61.03.000 MTZ

EPG is one particular of the greatest manufacturers in China. We have sophisticated equipment for manufacturing and new technology testing ability . By way of adopting new technologies from British, German, U.S.A, our merchandise are ideal sellers all in excess of European, America, and Southeast Asia.


Fast Details

Relevant Industries:

Production Plant

Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand name Identify:



Source Ability

Offer Capability:
10000 Piece/Parts per Month

Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Packaging Specifics
picket circumstance
Direct Time
Quantity(Luggage)1 – 10000 >10000
Est. Time(times)thirtyTo be negotiated

Online Customization



Relevant IndustriesEquipment Restore Shops











Transport method: Free of charge sample is available as soon as you accept the freight accumulate

Payment time period: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your organization generally transports items to your nations?

This problem is largely identified by the amount of the products. If the amount of orders is ample for a container, it is advisable that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping and delivery firm.

Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our order quantity is decided according to the packaging of the items. For instance, if there are 30 situations in 1 box, then 30 are the lowest order quantity.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a place, we need to receive the total payment before they can be shipped if it is an order, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the deal to indication the contract.





drive coupling

As one of leading drive coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of products, We offer drive coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of drive coupling.


Recent Posts